We all know that there is a reason that pro athletes rarely play past forty. So any time you see an old lifter in the gym still getting after it you should realize that they are doing something right. As James Caan said in "The Way of the Gun", "The only thing you can assume about a broken-down old man… is that he’s a survivor."
These old men are like old diesel tractors, they are slow to start, rattle and shake, they make strange sounds, but they just keep going. "Beware The Old Man in a Sport Where Young Men Quit".
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping